At Flexy Finance we prioritise client satisfaction above all else. We strive to provide a smooth lending service which is both quick and cost-effective. However, in the rare instance that you do not feel 100% satisfied with the service you have received, please do not hesitate to get in touch so that we can put things right.
We promise that our customer support team will do their very best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Making A Complaint
To make a complaint you can:
- Send an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us – 0203 745 3748
- Write to us - Dojono Ltd, 4th Floor, Office Block, 47 Dean Street, Soho, London, W1D 5BE
To help us investigate and resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, please provide the following information:
- Your full name and address
- The email address and mobile number that you used to make the application
- The full details of your complaint
Resolving Your Complaint
Your complaint will be acknowledged within five business days of the complaint being received. Our complaints team will then work diligently to investigate the complaint and rectify the issue as quickly as possible. A final outcome will be issued within four weeks of the complaint being received.
If we are unable to meet this deadline, we will contact you to explain exactly why the issue has not yet been rectified. At this point, we will also issue you with a new time-frame in which we believe your complaint will be resolved. In the very rare instance that we have failed to resolve the problem within an 8 week period, we will contact you in writing to explain:
- The reason for the delay
- When we expect we will be able to give you an outcome
- Details of your right to log a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service