How Does Liposuction Financing Work?
First things first. Before you start spending, you need to apply for a loan to ensure that you are eligible for liposuction financing. We know how busy you are, so we keep our application process as simply, quick, and easy as possible.
To submit an application, simply follow these steps:
1. Decide On Your Loan Amount & Term
First, you will need to decide on how much you want to borrow and how long you want the repayment term to be. Be realistic with your budget, and borrow only what you can afford! Remember, you can always spread your repayments over a longer period if it will be more affordable for you.
2. Fill In Some Details Online
Following this, you will be taken to a page that requires you to fill in a few important details about yourself and the purpose for you loan. These will include the following:
• Forename and surname
• The purpose of your loan
• Date of birth
• Email address
• Contact number
• Marital status
• Number of dependants
3. Receive An Instant Decision On Your Loan
Once we have all the details we need, you can sit back, put your feet up and relax. It is our job now to search through a network of UK lenders and provide you with an instant online decision. Within seconds of applying you’ll know if a lender has accepted you or not.
4. Receive The Cash
Once you’ve been accepted, it’s a question of receiving the money. More often than not, lenders are able to deposit the cash direct to your account, within just 24 hours. We’ll never charge you any fees and there is no paperwork to complete.
5. Repay Your Loan
Once you accept your loan agreement, you will receive the money into your account and are required to repay the balance of your loan in affordable monthly instalments over a period that is agreed upfront with the lender. It is compulsory that you repay the total amount borrowed, including interest.
|Annual Interest Rate||150% pa (Fixed)|
|Total Amount of Credit||£850|
|Loan Duration||11 Months|
|Total Amount Repayable||£1,609,25|
|Total Charge of Credit||£759.25|
|Monthly Repayment Amount||£146.30|
Should I borrow money if I’m already in longstanding debt?
It is not advisable that you borrow money to cover long standing debts. Borrowing money to cover long standing debts or borrowing more than you can afford, can lead to financial difficulties.
If you are having problems with debt you can contact the following organisations who are able to provide free advice to people struggling with debt:
Why Should You Take Out Medical Loans For Liposuction Surgery?
As previously mentioned, we take pride in providing 5* customer service to all of our customers so that we can ensure that your experience is as stress-free and uncomplicated as possible. We go above and beyond to match you with a lender that is suited to your individual circumstances and that gives you the best deal on your loan. To make sure we go the extra mile, we also take pride in ensuring the following things.
Why Choose Flexy Finance?
At Flexy Finance we believe everyone deserves the same financial opportunities. Our company was fostered on the belief that everybody should have access to the tools required to bring their financial aspirations to life.
• We are passionate about ensuring customer satisfaction. This is why we work hard to keep our information up to date and take all feedback into consideration.
• We care. We go the extra mile to make sure you know the ins and outs of your loan, as well as the risks and benefits.
• We value your trust and care about your privacy. Our application process is secure and confidential.
We use 256-bit encryption protection, so all of your details are safe with us. This means that you do not have to worry about your details being passed onto third parties without your permission beforehand.
• Quick and easy. Our medical loans are super quick and you can receive the money into your account within just 24 hours.
• No risks. Our unsecured loans don’t require you to provide collateral. So, you don’t have to risk something of value to you.
What Are My Liposuction Financing Options?
Unfortunately, medical treatments for cosmetic purposes are covered on the NHS, so you will have to fund the treatments yourselves. However, there are a selection of affordable and easy financing options available for you to choose from. If you want to find out some alternatives to our medical loans, here they are!
You may be able to pay for some or all of your liposuction using credit cards. Most plastic surgeons accept multiple types of credit cards, but you should ask your doctor to discuss your options with you.
You can usually split the cost of the procedure by spreading it across 1 or 2 credit cards. You can even combine credit card payments with cash or loans.
• Easy to use.
• Assuming the card has a reasonable interest rate, this can be an affordable way to pay for the surgery while you maintain or even build your credit.
• They can have a high interest rate.
• A large purchase such as cosmetic surgery can tie up your credit line and affect financial options later on, for example, buying a house.
It is not wise to leave a large balance on your credit card for a long time because the interest expense is much higher than with other forms of payment.
Medical Credit Cards
A medical credit card can be used for medical procedures such as liposuction. They are great for those who want to pay for their cosmetic treatments in affordable monthly instalments, the same way you would with a loan from us.
It’s important to keep in mind that medical credit cards often work differently than regular ones. If you don’t pay off the amount due before the end of the grace period, you owe the interest on the entire amount you borrowed, including if you made partial payments. Make sure your budget will allow you to pay off the amount due in time.
• Most medical credit cards offer 0% introductory APR for 6 – 18 months, which gives you time to pay off the liposuction cosmetic surgery bill. Since they are limited to medical expenses, they can lend a sense of control if you tend to overspend on regular credit cards.
• It’s important to keep in mind that medical credit cards often work differently than regular ones.
If you don’t pay off the amount due before the end of the grace period, you owe the interest on the entire amount you borrowed, including if you made partial payments. Make sure your budget will allow you to pay off the amount due in time.
If you have saved enough money, you can pay cash for your liposuction, tummy tuck or other plastic surgery procedure. This can be a smart way to go, especially if you don’t like the idea of having to pay off credit card debt or loans.
• No interest to pay. Using savings means you never have to worry about being in debt, if your financial situation changes, and how you’ll pay back the money.
• You leave yourself unprepared for an emergency. Nobody knows what tomorrow holds for us, and having £4000 in your saving account could make the difference for what your future options are.
If using your savings could leave you in a financially insecure position, you should consider taking out liposuction financing with Flexy Finance to help pay for your cosmetic treatments. Apply online now and you might even receive the funds into your account the very same day!
If you still have unanswered questions, try not to worry! We have compiled a list of some of the most frequently asked questions regarding liposuction financing below. If you still need further advice, feel free to contact us on 0203 475 4080.
How much does it cost to get liposuction on your stomach?
Between £1,000 and £4,500 depending on the areas treated.
Can you get a payment plan for liposuction?
A lot of people ask ‘can you finance liposuction?’, and the answer is yes. Many clinics offer payment plans which allow you to pay in 6,9 and 12 month instalments. However, they can end up being a more expensive option than medical loans. So, be sure to do your research before you opt for it.
Does liposuction really work?
Yes, Liposuction is successful as it removes extra fat cells and gives a slimmer body. But if not maintained properly, the fat cells are likely to regrow.
Can I finance liposuction with bad credit?
Yes, you can finance liposuction with bad credit. Although bad credit loans may be difficult to receive, you can still manage to get funding, depending on the lender and their requirements. Because we work with a panel of top UK lenders, there is an increased chance of you being accepted for one of our loans.